Behind the Scenes
‘Reconnection’ behind the scene photos and the story of making the film
Start with the first photo to open up the slide show and read about the making of the film.
- A signature sunset at Keshi Ghat
- Our car has just arrived to the location
- Start early before its too hot
- Filming a scene with Rishabh
- Holi festival at Javat
- An unusual make-up
- Look at these gentlemen
- Discussing a village lunch scene
- Cooking on cow dung
- One man eats..
- The entire village watches
- The problem with eating scenes
- Filming animals
- Take the bull by the horns
- A hot day, a long walk
- Filming the kite scene
- Will it fly?
- Do we really have to do this?
- I can’t drink any more!
- A walk in a field, simple task
- Filming the rickshaw hitting scene
- Too bright!
- Ready for the Holi?
- Here you go!
Please Share and Help Us Spread The Word!
How can I watch the film?
Be the first to know about the film release! Stay updated on the news[mauticform id=”3″]We are not giving away your address, no spam, we promise.
If you don’t receive an email right away, please check your spam folder and mark “not spam”.