Reconnection film Budget Summary
Reconnection is an independent micro-budget production by Maksim Varfolomeev and Olga Avramenko. Below you can find a budget summary of the project.
|Sound design / Sound Mix||6,200 *2|
|Color Grading||6,900 *2|
|Film Festival Submissions||1,700|
Shooting/production schedule of the film:
- On-location photography: 1.5 years
- Principal photography: 40 days
- Additional photography: 20 days
- Post-production: 2 years
Reconnection shooting locations:
- India: Vrindavan, Javat, Ter Kadamba, Barsana, Radha Kund, Surya Kund, Uccagaon, Jet, Mathura, Delhi, Gangotri, Gomukh
- Nepal: Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath Temple and Shree Karmaraja Maha Vihar
- UAE: Dubai
Writers/Director and Crew worked for a nominal fee.
1) Writers/Director and Crew received a symbolic one-time reward and worked for a nominal fee.
2) All postproduction was done in-house by Reconnection team. Cost shown is an equivalent of man-hours that went into completion of that particular stage of work, at a nominal rate.